Siam Niramit is an epic journey into the history of ancient Siam and the origins of the multi-cultural fusion that has created modern day Thailand.
Set in an enormous and modern theater, guests delight in a visual and musical spectacle comprised of hundreds of skilled performers singing and dancing renditions of Thailand’s cultural heritage. Elaborate costumes, special effects, and breathtaking stage designs ensure a night to remember.
Siam’s history unfolds in three different acts…
- Act one takes guests on a journey back into the history of Siam’s four geographic regions and their diverse cultures.
- Act two offers a look into the three realms central to traditional Thai beliefs surrounding the principle of Karma and the influence of good deeds and bad deeds in this life on merit or suffering in the next life.
- Act three illustrates the role of traditional Thai festivals (such as Loy Kratong, Songkran, etc.) and their connection to the merit-making process necessary for Thai people to gain status in the next life.
” Dive deeper into Thai culture and history “
” Siam Niramit is a compelling introduction into Thai culture and the long history of the Kingdom of Siam. The venue and production quality of the show are of a high standard, and the overall experience is definitely worthwhile and entertaining.
Arrive early to have a wander through the traditional Thai village exhibition and view outdoor dance performances in an informal setting.”
– Pre-show entertainment: 19:00 – 19:30
– Theater doors open: 19:30
– Show starts at 20:00 until approximately 21:20 (without intermission)
– Admission ticket, standard-seating
– Free shuttle service from MRT Thailand Cultural Center (exit 1) which runs approx. every 15 minutes.
– Hotels transfers or other pick-up service
– Food / drinks
– Siam Niramit also tickets that include a buffet between 17:30 and 19:45 for an extra 350 THB per person.
– Children younger than 4 years old (and under 90 cm) are free of charge when sharing a seat with an adult
Location & how to get there
The Siam Niramit show is located near the MRT-metro station Thailand Cultural Center.
Address: 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320
There is an official free shuttle bus to and from Siam Niramit from exit 1 from MRT Thailand Cultural Centre. First shuttle service starts at 17:15 and runs roughly every 15 minutes. After the show the shuttle buses are available again. Alternatively it’s a 15-20 minute walk where guests are advised to use the footbridges to cross the busy Ratchada intersection.
More than 48 hours before the start
A 100% refund will be issued
Between 3 and 48 hours before the start
A 50% refund will be issued
Less than 3 hours before the start, or no-show
No refund will be issued